Thursday, January 15, 2009

DMD and the Master Plan

Hey.

Where have I been? Oh, you know, the usual places. Home. Work. Home. Work. My mom's. Home. Work. Smith's. Home. Work. Exciting, I know.

So my master plan pretty much worked awesome and today I am totally wearing a skirt in a size that I have not worn since 1996. Well, I haven't worn it well since 1996. If I wore this size last year, or say in 1997, I looked like sausage. Fat Man A Little Dress. Wow, when did that become a cross-dressing song?

Anyway, I have been nearly 100% perfect on the DMD - - I had a single can on Christmas Day, and another one on New Year's. Since I don't drink, that was my toast beverage. Also, since I was confident I wasn't getting a New Year's kiss, I figured I'd better get some oral satisfaction from somewhere. That isn't meant to be as dirty-sounding as you're thinking right now. You are, I know it.

In any case, the DMD doesn't hold the mysteries of the universe for me like it used to. I must say, I'm kind of sad about that, because I really enjoyed how much I enjoyed the drink, you know? Now I'm a total water girl. Healthy. Kind of boring.

Of course, there's still Part II of the Master Plan, because I'm not done yet, but I'm taking a breather for a few weeks and will work to maintain where I am now. I want this to stick. Not to my thighs. Stuff's been sticking there for a good, long time.

Oh, and I gave up the swearing, even under my breath. So pretty much I'm just about to be twinkled.

Ha ha.

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Well done! I'm so proud of you. It is a hard fight. I think Ryan and I will be on it for the rest of our lives. I hate that it is a life style change. Why can't we just lose it, be done, and move on to the next thing. Maintain.... blahhhhh! :)

Jer, Er and kids said...

I am so proud of you and happy for you! You do look AWESOME!!! I am glad you have joined me in my beverage of choice...I was feeling a little out numbered before.

Wanna be farm girl said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! You'll have to come visit me when I am down under...cuz heaven (hell?) knows the twins are making me drink...the straight stuff!! (GASP!) I gotta get off it though.....

You look amazing though!!! And that should feel pretty dang amazing!

the Eggett's said...

HOLY CRAP, good work! You look so hot and thin! That must be a little bit sad about breaking up with the DMD. I am so proud to be a friend with someone that is gonna be twinkled soon.

Sarah said...

Wow is all I have to say. Well maybe not...I also want to say you look Damn Hot. I still swear under my breath (and outloud when it's warranted.) You're awesome!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Wow! Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you for cutting the DMD! I don't think I could ever cut out my DC! You're blog always makes me laugh!

I love having your daughter in my class! She one smart cookie! :)

meagan said...

I more jealous than proud, I have to say because dang, you look SMOKIN' HOT! You're awesome and I miss you.

Phil and Tiff said...

I believe the title of smokin' hot mom has been officially transfered to you! Phil said you were looking quite thin. Can't wait to see!

The Plewe Clan said...

I am impressed...good start to the new year. I don't think I will ever give up Diet Coke...sorry I can't join your water crew. I just love it tooooo much!

The Stephens said...

Cara, You are funny! Proud of you! Keep it up!