Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tears

Things that made me cry in the past 7 days:

1) The puppet show scene in The Sound of Music

2) Susan Boyle singing "I Dreamed a Dream"

3) Spen saying "vetranation" instead of "veterinarian"

4) Easter Sunday afternoon

Three of those things mean I'm crazy, one of those things makes me crazy.

5 comments:

aunt dyanne said...

crazy? I'd say - better than normal.

if crying over those things means you're crazy.... then - I must be TOTALLY whack!

Anonymous said...

Darn, According to this post, Im Supposed Be in a Asylum.

meagan said...

Just come to my house next time because I started crying like a baby at the wedding scene in "Muppets Take Manhattan" with Kermit and Ms. Piggy. And when I say crying, I mean sobbing. We are both crazy.

Ryan and Megan said...

love that i wasnt the only one blubbering over the whole boyle video... oh man. Greys anatomy made me cry multiple times tonight, if that makes you feel any better.

The Plewe Clan said...

Seriously...girlfriend you have some **** to go to Mexico by yourself with your kids! I am so impressed and you really travel like us - spur of the moment. I loved the Topless girl incident of 2009!