I'm feeling out of sorts.
The kids were gone for the long weekend, which is never good for my mental health, but I've been feeling peckish for much longer than the last three days.
Why? I don't know. It's not lunar, it's not chemical (though sometimes I wish!). It's not work, it's not home, it's not any single person in particular.
Blech.
I don't feel like blogging. I don't feel like cleaning. I don't even feel like shopping. Last Friday night, I met my friend Melanie for makeovers at the MAC counter and we were going to wander around the mall afterwards, with our fierce eyes and feisty lips, but instead, I went home to read a book. Lame. And weird, really.
I'm loving my kids, I'm loving the weather, I'm still fitting into the smallest jeans in my closet, I'm enjoying a lull at work . . . . what is it?
Answers? Guidance? Advice? Bring it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hmmmm...this is strange.
Try one of the following, they always work for me:
1-Mass quantities of Otter Pops
2-Splurge at Target
3-Anything from Taco Time
Good luck!
Call me! I am in town finally and you just need some time with me and my kiddies! Call me! 801-942-3699
Not much advice from me...Maybe a pedicure would help- but I sure do think you're the coolest chica out there! Be happy!! :)
I agree with Erica, I just hope you know that you are loved!! I am sorry that it is a bla time.
Maybe you're pregnant . . . My first trimester is when I feel the most blah - well, at least that's when I feel the most like not cleaning. Sometimes it's better when you force yourself to do things you really don't feel like doing, then you feel better after. Unless you really are pregnant, then it might just make you want to puke. Good luck!
Man.... you know the "Blech's" are bad when you don't even want to look at the sassy spring/summer shoes just a few feet away from the Mac counter!! Give me a call if you need to unload! (and a nice hot bubble bath never hurts ;o)
Sometimes being single, an awesome mom, a professional success, and all of the other stuff that we do day in and day out can be exhausting.... I seem to go in spurts of feeling on top of the world and then conversely feeling a little squashed by it.
So here is my take on it. I was married for 14 years and that relationship was awesome but it still ebbed and flowed.... I think being single has the same patterns but it is harder to pin down because there is no one else to pin it on. Hang in it will shift back.
P.S. I have one night a week with out my little guy and I spent it home alone watching a movie... Maybe it's just something in the air.
You are the absolute best person ever!!! Everyone feels this way because things get to be "same old." Good luck girl. Anything I can do to help, let me know.
**It could be that we drive into a neighborhood everyday that has ORANGE houses....*** Orange is a strange color sometimes and does weird things to your mood...
Post a Comment