Rachel (on the phone from her dad's house): Mom, is it legal to make your kids clean the whole downstairs?
Me: Yes, Rachel, it's legal.
Rachel: silence
Me: Rach?
Rachel: sigh . . . is it still legal if it isn't even your mess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ha Ha Ha throwing the Law into it. Smart thinking. Of course it would be a fun call for the police to get to, I am sure there would be some giggles there to.
Sounds like their visit's going smashingly!
Rachel - you are sooo my fave.... way to go!
Ya know what? Rach is myyyy kinda girl.
i'm really glad I'm a follower so that i heard about this post asap.
Wow, Grace and Rachel sound like soul sisters. I can't get that kid to do anything. Must be an October 2000 thing...
Umm...fancy meeting you here...!lol It's Megan Clark. I came across your blog though Maureen's. Anyway you crack me up! If you wanna visit my blog email me since it is private. Teygan100@hotmial.com
Post a Comment