Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Threat Level

1) Kids gone until the 26th.

2) Gave up DMD yesterday.

3) Fat pants kind of tight.

We're not quite to DEFCON Red, but we're at a solid Orange.

7 comments:

Buchanans said...

Oh you sooo can't give up DMD while the children are gone...give up food or something (if something must go...) hang in there. Miss ya

The Bornies said...

BRING BACK THE DMD!!!

C said...

I love you, Cara. In a totally not creepy kind of way. :o)

My threat level is leaning towards red-orange. Kids not coming back until the 29th, cutting back on shhhh*coffee*shhhh, wishing that last summer's capris were, ya know, un-sausage-casing-like.

Someday, I'll be showing up at every Mav asking them if they know you (hee!), and I'll bring you something. DMD if ya want, something else if ya don't. ;oD

XO, dearie.

meagan said...

"Fat pants kind of tight." Seriously, you crack me up.

The Plewe Clan said...

How can you live without DMD...that just seems cruel! Also, the creepy guy at Mav...what is up with you getting hit on by men at Mav - you must have the record!

rebekahmott said...

Well the time is over and your kids are back. How does it feel to have them with you mother Hen. LoL

Danae said...

Cara, I love you! Haha. You're so stinkin' funny. Why did you give up the DMD?? As much as I go to good 'ol Maverik in Farmington, I'm surprised I haven't run into you there! Ok, well, that ONE time. After the air show. Saw you there AFTER I saw you on the train. :)