Dear Girl Scout Cookies,
I love you. I love all of you.
Tagalongs, I love how there are so few of you in a box, because when I eat the whole box I console myself with the thought that, hey, there's only like 12 (ish) in there to begin with.
Trefoils, I love your buttery goodness. You and your BFF, Chocolate Milk, what a lovely couple you are.
Thin Mints . . . what can I say to you, my beautiful, crunchy, minty TMs. When I fall asleep in bed with a box of you, it's almost like I brushed my teeth for the night. Close enough!
Samoas -- always bringing your best game. Lots of texture, lots of yummy, too bad there aren't lots more of you in there.
Do-si-dos, you make life so simple for me. While I love Ms. Trefoil and Chocolate Milk, I don't always have Quik powder. You, you fabulous little beauty, you and Regular Milk are like the Homecoming King and Queen of Heavenly High. Seriously, break out the ballgown and cumberbund, it's your big night!
In sum, I love you all equally, I love you all completely. I don't know why they have Girl Scout cookie season right after the February Sports Illustrated, but luckily for me, I am totally impervious to that kind of drivel.
See you all soon! Like, right now!!
Sincerely,
Cara
p.s. Many thanks to the lovely and talented Min for being my supplier this year. Next year, I'm doubling my order from 17 boxes to 34!
p.p.s. Let's just make that an even 40.
p.p.p.s. I really did order 17 boxes this year. And they're hidden from my kids. Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
p.p.p.p.s. Zach, Abby, and Rachel, I know you know where I hid them. You're the best kids ever for not eating them while I'm at work. You know the penalty for such behavior. Fill Spen in on the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
AMEN to all of that! (& all of mine are "hidden" too) Gotta LOVE Girl Scout season!!
That could quite possibly the funniest post ever. Why? because you basically wrote what everyone feels regarding these cookies. I especially loved your thin mint explanation. I second that!!
Hey what about the lemon cookies? Those are great too. Did I miss those in your drooling descriptions?
I know I missed the opportunity to order GS cookies. Maybe I can get your kids to sneak some out from the hiding place for me while you're at work. : )
BTW, thanks for the little chat yesterday.
Those were all the thoughts that everyone is thinking about GS cookies- why didn't I order any this year? I'll be talking to Zak to see where the stash is...
I love your OPEN LETTERS. They make my day!
(so do girl scout cookies!)
Oh so funny, at first I didn't get it and then when I hit samoas I gotcha!!! I finished all of mine and now I am so so so wanting something sweet. Oh yeah it is Easter and I still have the boys candy LOL> Love ya hope all is well!!
Post a Comment