I am so in trouble...I can only take on 16...and I already have five of the little swarmers!! What does that say about me???? And haha, what does that say about you...25...how many fights have you been in?!!!!! Glad they are home! My kids are way lovin it today!!!!
It's tiffany magalei from the ward. I found your blog as I was blog stalking. You are Hilarious...I love love love love all of your posts. I can totally see you saying all of these things. You are such an incredible woman! Can I get your email? So I can add you to our blog? magaleifamily@hotmail.com
I could only take on 14 five year olds. I guess I need to lose my moral compass in order to fight and injure as many young, helpless children as you have.
Cara - your friends are wimps. (no harm intended) 16? sorry - I've taught preschool and worked in pediatrics....I'm a mom, auntie and "caregiver"....still not as good as you though - I only got 22. Toughen up ladies....the world is a dangerous place - if you can't win against a 5 year old - how will you teach them to survive in this world? sigh...good luck!
I scored a 26, Steve scored a 25. Years of working schools and four crazy kids have given us great hand to hand combat training. Steve thinks his score should be higher though - a 30 at least.
Hmmm. . . Just took the quiz, and debated if I should admit this or not, but I got a 33! I guess the mother of three boys (technically 4 including a husband who acts like a kid) I should know how to defend myself. Haha
Hey my friend. I haven't seen you for awhile. I'm glad your kids are home. I took the test and got 24. Oh ya! I guess having wild kids finally came in handy!
10 comments:
I am so in trouble...I can only take on 16...and I already have five of the little swarmers!! What does that say about me???? And haha, what does that say about you...25...how many fights have you been in?!!!!! Glad they are home! My kids are way lovin it today!!!!
Hi Cara,
It's tiffany magalei from the ward. I found your blog as I was blog stalking. You are Hilarious...I love love love love all of your posts. I can totally see you saying all of these things. You are such an incredible woman! Can I get your email? So I can add you to our blog? magaleifamily@hotmail.com
I could only take on 14 five year olds. I guess I need to lose my moral compass in order to fight and injure as many young, helpless children as you have.
WOW! You are merciless!! I only got 16....what a light weight. Have fun with the kids!!
Sonni
Cara - your friends are wimps. (no harm intended) 16? sorry - I've taught preschool and worked in pediatrics....I'm a mom, auntie and "caregiver"....still not as good as you though - I only got 22. Toughen up ladies....the world is a dangerous place - if you can't win against a 5 year old - how will you teach them to survive in this world? sigh...good luck!
I scored a 26, Steve scored a 25. Years of working schools and four crazy kids have given us great hand to hand combat training. Steve thinks his score should be higher though - a 30 at least.
you all just need to be a little bit older....i can take on 31 and that was probably conservative!
it helps to be a decrepit old spinster! we don't put up with any crap!
What up my beutifully black queen?
I'm not done going through your site but your dry wit is lost on me. I only laugh when people burp out loud or get hit in their private parts. sorry.
I want you to read my post on Scalia and tell me what you think.
www.thelamanite.blogspot.com
family site is:
www.paunifam.blogspot.com
Big UP!
Sione
Hmmm. . . Just took the quiz, and debated if I should admit this or not, but I got a 33! I guess the mother of three boys (technically 4 including a husband who acts like a kid) I should know how to defend myself. Haha
Hey my friend. I haven't seen you for awhile. I'm glad your kids are home. I took the test and got 24. Oh ya! I guess having wild kids finally came in handy!
Post a Comment