Me: The capital of South Dakota is . . .
Abby: Pierre!
Me: The capital of West Virginia is . . .
Abby: Um . . .
Me: It's a dance.
Abby: The polka?
Editor's Note: Ok, ok, I had to edit this post on grounds of extreme stupidity. Thank you auntie libby . . . I really hope I asked her "West Virginia" but just typed "South Carolina" when I posted! Perhaps you should come over and help my children study, since I clearly cannot be trusted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i like polka. i probably would have been as confused as poor abby. is columbia a dance?
awh don't beat yourself up too much! my mom did the same thing with us when we were little. we even had a neat wooden map with all the states and their capitols. but i never can remember that frankfort is the capitol of kentuky. go figure!
and while i wouldn't trust your children to learn anything important from me...i would like to see them. there is a house here in the hood that might be a good buy...come move back home!
hahahahahahahahaaaaaa..........sometimes you just have to laugh!
Post a Comment