Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ideas

So tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to be 35 years old. Now that I've admitted that awful fact to you . . . I'm going to tell you how much I weigh.

Right.

In case you're wondering what to get me, I could totally use the following:

  • Six more hours in every weekday and twelve more on Saturday and Sundays
  • An oil well in my backyard
  • More compassion for everyone (see yesterday's post), including myself
  • The ability to fly (seriously, wouldn't that be cool?)

If you can't pony up any of those, then you're off the hook. I'm pretty much set. Unless you happen to have a fountain drink machine and a contract with Pepsi that you're willing to part with. Because that? I totally need that.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Please write a book one day...your humor KILLS me! I hope you have a great birthday! We love you!

rebekahmott said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope it is great. I would love to give you all you ask for and more, so if the thought counts then you have it from Me. Love ya, have a great Birthday!!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

The Boys Rule said...

You might find this so very weird, but I actually knew that today was your birthday. So, Happy Birthday! Have you heard of that game, 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon? Well, that is how I found your blog. It started with Cat Elison and kind of spiraled out of control from there. I can't even tell you how many hours I have "wasted" reading blogs today. However, I have literally been in tears reading yours. Thanks for making my day a little less crappy! Way to go on the half-marathon, I am VERY impressed. Ring my doorbell next time you're peeking in my windows! Hope you have/had a fabulous birthday.
Lori

Anonymous said...

If you find someone who will give you an extra six hours a day and an oil well for your backyard, will you tell me? Cause I totally wanna be best friends with them! :)

MIss you Cara!