Our church encourages, nay, requires audience participation. Not in a Yelling Out Hallejuah Jesus!! sort of way, but more in a Everyone Gets A Turn To Cry in Front Of Everyone Else sort of way. It's not as noisy at the Hallejuah Jesus!!, though with as many babies as we have in our particular congregation, you really have to project your voice to be heard when sending praises heavenward.
The Primary Program was last Sunday. For the non-LDS readers (all two of you, Amy and Tod), the Primary Program is where the kids do all the talking, singing, whatevering in the main church meeting. All the kids did well, including my four. Zach gave a talk that he wrote all by himself, Abby had her part memorized first and would rattle it off at breakneck pace during the week but slowed down nicely for the actual performance, and Rachel had two parts that she somehow managed to deliver with a little less Diva Flair than I expected. Spen had to give a talk about the 2000 Stripling Warriors and I was so excited because about 50% of the time when we were practicing, he said "2000 Stripper Warriors."
Now that's a story I totally want to hear. And I'm positive I would have a testimony about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Dude! I miss you and your family. Why can't you and your Stripping Warriors live in our ward?
Oh that would be so fun to hear!!!
Thanks for always making me laugh! I know that whenever I need a pick-me-up, I can go to your blog and I'm instantly happy! You're family is so great!
stripper warriors, now that would be cool.
Post a Comment