Dear The Scriptures,
Hi. How are you.
So I have a little something to say. Are you picking up on the terseness? Are you getting the vibe? Reading my message? Splendid.
Because I certainly read YOUR message, Mr. The Scriptures.
I visit. I peruse. I don't neglect you. Be honest. I'm relatively attentive. But tonight may have changed all that. Forever.
You see, tonight I was feeling a little sorry for myself. For a host of reasons that we won't get into right now (my mom sometimes reads this and my conservative cousins totally click over). Suffice it to say that I was feeling a little discouraged about my prolonged singleness. If you know what I mean. You know. YOU KNOW.
So what did we read about tonight, Mr. The Word of the Lord?
Eunuchs.
Really? Come on.
Love,
Cara, The Reborn (Virgin)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well Cara did you know that being a born again virgin is the new thing. Just like brown is the new black and 40 is the new 30 your know all of that. So way to be in the know!!!
I'm so glad you said it first. Because. I've been in the same place with devotional time. And I am so in the same place with the reborn virgin thing. Who knew one could have a pile of children and also be a virgin? It's like a miracle. A miracle we might consider bottling and selling. Because someone should get SOMETHING out of this.
You know.
Post a Comment