Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Track Mind

Spen: And then, you click the guy and he goes up, and you get the thing, and you get points, and then you go to the next level, and there's more stuff to get, and you have to watch out for the bad guys because they throw stuff at you, and then . . .

Grandma B: Spen! Do you think about anything else besides that video game?

Spen: Yes!

Grandma B: Oh really? What?

Spen: How much I love my mom.

That's the stuff.

5 comments:

The Plewe Clan said...

I love it! Best response ever....

auntie libby said...

smart boy!

Kathy said...

That's usually what I'm always thinking about as well- how much I love you. :)

Jer, Er and kids said...

So cute! Best response ever!!!

Kristin and Tyler said...

I'm with Kathy - I generally spend 90% of my free time thinking about how much I love you, too. Niiice...