It's high time I get serious about exercising faithfully again. The Wasatch Back race is only 3 weeks away and the pool is open. Super.
I was discussing cut and colors of suits with my neighbor and we decided that black is a great choice because it's supposed to be slimming. But really, for me, wearing a black suit for its slimming properties just completely exceeds the upper limits of the abilities of color.
Seriously, if black was that slimming, it could also cure cancer, travel to the moon and create world peace.
This picture is from our Disney cruise last summer. Which was awesome.



2 comments:
I am with you on the slimming...wouldn't it be great if they could invent some kind of sexy slimming suit that took off 40 pounds or those nasty cottage cheese areas we all have!
We were on a Disney Cruise this spring! Sorry we missed you. Hey, Lori sent me your blog and told me it is very funny. I'm a believer . . . so far. Don't mess it up!
Annie (Elison) Winn
Post a Comment