They're home!
After a long Fourth of July celebration and preceding two+ weeks, the Magic Five are all back home. We even had baths at 11:30 p.m. because nothing stands in the way of our routine. I just wanted everyone to remember what being home feels like.
"Get in the tub! Holy cow, I'm serious! It's almost tomorrow!"
Actually, they were all exceedingly cooperative and very happy to be home to scrub off the taffy and soda film accumulated over the day* so there was no need for yelling. We saved that for Sunday morning. Because that's how we roll -- nothing like a little WWWF to set the mood for the Sabbath.
Anyway, back to real life. Hooray!!! And I mean it.
*By "day" I mean "last two weeks."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How fun to have them home! I am sure you are in heaven. You are such a good mom. I love reading about all your adventures. Again, your mom is right. You need to be a writer, on top of being a lawyer and mom and all that goes with it. :) No pressure though!
Aloha Cara, We're leaving for Hawaii next month so make sure you're ready. I just wanted to stop by and let you know I have a new Blog at ChiefKaholoaa.blogspot.com
Mahalo Jimmy
Ahhhh... you are made whole once again. Good to know all is right with your universe now. I can only imagine how you drowned your sorrows at Mav with your Diet Mt. Dew. We leave tomorrow and can't wait to have you come visit us! -- Jay
Post a Comment