This is a serious post.
I am taking the Utah Bar on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. I have valiantly tried to juggle my family, my job, my studies....and I am in mortal fear that I'm going to come up short. Honestly. I took a practice exam today and it didn't go as well as I'd hoped. The problem is that I've studied all this stuff, I know it's in my brain somewhere . . . I just can't seem to access it when I need to.
So my plea is this : will you please help me? I know that our Heavenly Father has power over all things, even my poor little brain, and I could use some help from my circle of friends who read this little window into my life. I'm going to fast tomorrow and ask for very specific help -- to remember the things that I have worked so hard to learn and to pass the bar. It's supremely important to my family's future that I pass. If you're able, would you fast with me? If you can't do it tomorrow, then Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Or remember us in your prayers. Every little bit has to help.
It's difficult to ask for this, I'm very adept at asking my parents for help, but that's really it. Hear my humility and understand how much I need this if I'm asking.
I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You are in my thoughts and prayers, you can do it!
We all have faith in you. Thank you for including us in your fast. It would be an honor and a privledge to fast and you are always in my prayers!
You can do it!!!
I love you,
Linda
Cara - you can do it! You are one of the smartest people I know... seriously! Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. We will pray that you will be confident and also have peace. You have done your part! I love the scripture that says if ye are prepared ye shall not fear. You are prepared. You will do awesome.
The other scripture that I totally love is John 14:26. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." Heavenly Father knows your name and his spirit will be with you.
We wish you all the best!
Good luck!
Got to your post a little late...but we're onboard for Wed. GOOD LUCK CARA!!
Love,
The Bornemeier's
Post a Comment