Dear People Who Read This Blog,
I am in love with you. If I could, I would take you all on a shopping spree at Barney's (I've never been there but Katie Holmes shops there, so it must be some good shopping) and then we'd probably go over to the Cinnabon or Ben's Cookies or Hot Dog on a Stick for treats. I know, that might seem a tad plebian after Barney's, but I am nothing if not well-rounded. Afterwards, we'd hold hands and sing love songs to each other and have a sleepover and I would totally braid your hair. Aunt Linda, I would even braid YOUR hair. I'd find a way, even if it was your leg hair.
Everyone who is reading this and doesn't understand what I'm saying, or why, well, I can't help you. I'm sure you're still awesome. For the rest of you, your words of love and encouragement bring the sunshine back to a gray day and make me want to shout your praises from the rooftops.
I'm going to blog forever. It's 100% more effective than therapy. Mostly because it doesn't cost $130 an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am so glad that you included me in this. Sorry about the braiding thing, need a rain check. I am currently hairless, even arms and legs which is actually quite nice!
Love you,
Linda
I am glad that you are feeling the Love all the way from California. MMMMUUAAA!!
You know we love you!!!
I just found your comment on my blog!! I love your blog you are so funny!!!! I always tell dick I want to go to lunch with you when i go to Utah. the next time I am there I will for sure call you & we have to go to lunch!!!
I'm just waiting for you to publish your first series of books. Cara, you're brilliant. What I would give to have your writing skills... (a lot!)
Post a Comment