Last night we had a Family Home Evening lesson about the worth of souls. I worry a lot that my kids feel lost in the shuffle – there’s four of them and only one of me, I have to work, we’re busy at church, busy at school . . . you know the drill. So I’m really trying to instill a deep conviction in each of them that they are of infinite worth. To me, to each other and, most importantly, to our Heavenly Father.
So we’re talking about souls and worth and I posed a hypothetical question. I can’t remember the exact phrasing, but it was something along the lines of whether or not there was anybody that wasn’t important.
Rachel pipes up, "Well, there’s always the Catholics."
Holy crap. And I mean HOLY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love it!
Your kids are so cute and I just love hearing about the things they do and say. And if you want to talk about amazing - let's talk about you - I don't know how you manage to hit every base but you do. What an example you are!
I love you!!!
Seriously, you have the funniest experiences and kids ever! You are so amazing! Your kids are very lucky to have you for a mom! They will one day look back and realize it...even if they don't right now.
I think this one is a crack up. I read it a couple of days ago and just think it is so funny. I think that Bruce R. MConkie, had the first jab, sorry Racheal.
Post a Comment