Sunday, April 13, 2008

I PASSED!!

This post could be a million times longer because there are so many great things that happened yesterday . . . but the biggest news is that I passed the Utah bar!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, a billion times over to everyone who was pulling for us, praying for us, loving us and working towards this goal with us! It's such a comfort to know that law school wasn't totally wasted effort.

More later . . . I'm off to celebrate!!

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your family. All of the effort has paid off. Yeah!

Ryan and Megan said...

I have been checking for weeks now to see a post on here that said exactly this! CONGRATS! You are amazing!

elyse said...

Congratulations!! that is awesome, now you can bar tend anywhere you want in Utah!!! J/K love that story by the way!

randi said...

Yipppppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl! I am so proud of you.

Erin Porter said...

We are proud of you too!

The Plewe Clan said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! All that studying and arranging teddy gram cookies paid off! We are so excited for you! Tim just walked in and I told him your news and he said "That doesn't surprise me...she is smart!"!

rebekahmott said...

I am so excited for you!!! It took me a couple of days to respond because I didn't want to be lame at let you know how cool I think it is that you passed. I think you soooooooooo deserve to pass not only are you a smarty pants but you will be a wicked lawyer!! Congrates to you. May all your dreams come true!!

C said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**That** is awesome.

rebekahmott said...

Let me clearify myself on being Lame thing. I was way excited for you I was afraid of saying it in a Lame way that is what I ment. I told everyone and then when I was ready to refrain myself from JOY (of course for you)I responed that is what I ment. I am loosing it Cara and I didn't want you blog to reflect that, to Late Right :-)

Anonymous said...

Cara, I read every word of your blogs and I am so proud of you! You are an amazing young'un and I miss you! You're also a talented writer - if you tire of your new profession you might give writing a whirl! Congratulations on your beautiful children, all you're doing, accomplishing, and becoming, PLUS all you've done, accomplished, and become!
Love, Colleen