Here's an article that was in the very local paper yesterday (seriously, I think readership is approximately 12 people, median age 76 years old) about the marathon mentor program.
Just about the only things they got right are my name, the number of kids I have and that I'm learning to be a runner. Oh well. I guess this is one time when it's ok to break my Number One Rule. However, it's also a testimony-builder about why I have that rule in the first place -- not only are you on the news for everyone to see your folly, but they don't even get the story right!
http://www.clippertoday.com/link.asp?smenu=73&sdetail=26170&wpage=1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are a star even if they only got part of the article to be accurate!
I'm excited for you. I can't even imagine how much work you have put in training. Running is not my favorite... so I am really impressed.
Even if they only got part of it right - you are a star in my book every single day of the year!!!
Post a Comment