Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'd like to bear my testimony

My co-clerk Tom (who was raised LDS, does not go to church now, but knows I do): "So Cara, I went to your place of worship last night."

Me: "You went to Mav?"

Maybe I should re-examine my priorities.

Probably not.

4 comments:

Erin Porter said...

You are HILLARIOUS! I love ya!

Ryan and Megan said...

now whenever i drive by "the mav" i always think of you.

rebekahmott said...

Oh I so needed that, this morning!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

The Plewe Clan said...

I had to read back a few b/c I have not been on in a little while...you have the best sense of humor! I was reading your blogs to tim and we were laughing...if you ever braid my mom's leg hairs...can I be there to watch!!!! HA HA HA

MAV boy is 21! That has to make you feel good...an lucky dog for free refills!