Saturday, December 1, 2007

And so it begins....

Entering the age of blogger.

I think it was the Hannah Montana concert that did it. When I could sing along to most of the Jonas Brothers' songs, I realized that I should stop pretending that I'm intellectually superior in any way, shape or form and start a blog. How those are connected...I'm not entirely sure.

My name is Cara. I'm a mother. I have four children. They're probably going to be featured regularly here, seeing as they occupy most of my thoughts. And their stuff occupies most of the space in the house. I am single, not-so-recently divorced. Which will likely also provide fodder for the posts. Fantastic.

I also just graduated from law school and am clerking for a judge. Since my job is one of those "cone-of-silence"-type jobs, I probably can't talk about it much. Too bad, really.

And we're off.

1 comment:

terandfamily said...

I love your quote about motherhood. It sums it up for me! Love ya!!